It is reported that approximately 83% of adults use mobile phones, computers and other devices for more than two hours a day, and 53.1% said they use two digital devices at the same time. Of course, not only adults will use these digital devices. Children use computers and other digital devices to play the latest cartoons, watch videos, learn at school or do homework every day. In fact, 72% of children spend more than 2 hours a day watching a computer or TV. So what are the problems caused by staring at the monitor screen for a long time?
Many adults and children experience eye problems due to prolonged use of the computer, laptops and mobile phones, followed by vision problems. The American Optometry Association says vision-related problems are the most common health problems among computer workers. Studies have shown that 50-90% of computer users will develop symptoms of visual syndrome. In addition, this situation can get worse when you stare at the screen for a long time. The most common signs of visual syndrome include:
1 eye fatigue
3 blurred vision
4 eyes dry
5 neck and shoulder pain
In children, it can cause other phenomena, such as decreased concentration, poor behavior and irritability, which are counterproductive to learning.
So how do you reduce the problems caused by the monitor screen?
1. Set the computer screen to the correct position associated with your eyes. The top of the screen should be at the same level as the line of sight and placed approximately 18-30 inches from where you are sitting.
2. Tilt the screen slightly back, about 10 to 15 degrees, depending on personal preference. Maintaining this downward angle reduces the pressure on the eye muscles and helps prevent glare on the screen.
3. Balance the brightness of the computer screen and the brightness of the room so that the light does not shine directly on the screen.
4. Clean the computer screen regularly to avoid static electricity and dust accumulation, which may obscure the clarity of the screen and cause eye irritation.
5. To help prevent or relieve existing dry eye syndrome, use a humidifier to add moisture to the air. You can properly drop some eye drops that relieve eye strain.
6. When you are looking at the monitor screen, look into the distance every 20 minutes, so that the eyes get a proper rest.
Shenzhen YIPI Electronic Limited, established in 2 0 1 3, is a professional manufacture and exporter which focus on the research, development, production, sales and service of Laptop & Monitor Privacy Screen, Privacy filters and all kind of screen protect
YIPI Wholesale Laptop & Monitor Privacy Screen , Our goal is to offer better and better service for our customers!
10 Years Factory Wholesale Laptop & Monitor Privacy Screen, Provide Free Samples and OEM & ODM service.
High Quality with better privacy filter angle/High Transparency, brand cooperation experience with OEM/ODM Service.
2016, October Asia - Word Consumer Electronic Expo in Hong Kong!